1 of apparently 5 Jaguar F-Type Project 7’s has landed in SA a few days ago. According to Jaguar Centurion, this Ultra Blue Metallic (unique to the Project 7) is 1 of 2 which are going to their dealership. The other one will be Glacier White Metallic.
No Jaguar has ever been more powerful. The 5.0 V8 Petrol Supercharged engine produces 423kW and 680nm of torque. It does 0-100km/h in 3.9 seconds and has a Top Speed of 300km/h.
The Project 7 will have:
- Historic racing D-Type style with exclusive classic rear Aero Haunch
- Racing-inspired front bumper with splitter
- Lightweight all-aluminium body
- Carbon Ceramic Braking System
- Unique race-inspired F-TYPE seats
- Carbon fibre features
- Quad exhaust
- Bespoke manual ‘bimini’ hood
- Unique ‘Project 7’ badging
The estimated price of the Project 7 is around R2.9 million depending n the exchange rate.
Jaguar South Africa: “We can confirm that only five lucky owners will get to take home a Project 7 in South Africa, from a worldwide production of just 250.”
Images by Eric